Abs are probably one of my favorite body parts to work. I try to throw at least one move in everyday, even if it’s just a few crunches before bedtime!
One of my personal ab-spirations…Maria Menounous.
Below are some of my favorite go-to ab moves.
1) Forearm plank with alternating hip drop: Touch the floor w/ hip 40x total
2) Oblique crunches on Ball: 20x per side
3) Plank on BOSU (dome side down) with alternating knee-to-elbow, 20x total
4) Straight leg crunches, 25x
5) V-Sit hold: 1 minute (make it harder by pulsing your arms by your side)
…..And don’t forget to work your back too! It’s also part of your core and helps pull in those abs even tighter:
6) Supermans, 20x
Do each 3x through for a core-burnin’ workout! Let me know if you do!
What is your favorite ab move?